Sunday, May 1, 2011

Set Review: 2010-11 Upper Deck "Artifacts"


Upper Deck has done it again! A great series of cards, and in my opinion the coolest set money can buy. These cards are great and as you could see a very detailed design. Recent cards made by Upper Deck were very glossy, but not these . In the middle of the card it is so unglossy, and perfect for auto's. I sent some out recently, so check my other blog jsportsautosttm.blogspot.com, if you would like to see how they came out. Also these packs are not the cheapeset. My local card shop sells these for 15$ a pack. I get mine in the mixed packs for a dollar each, much cheaper and I can still get the stars. I am sure you can get a good price on ebay for a hobby box. I wish the artifacts cards would include some type of rookie card series in the hobby boxes and packs. Overall, very expensive but well worth it. I give this set a 9 out of 10. I say a 9 not a 10 out of 10 because of the coast and no rookies. I highly recommend this set of cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home