Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Set Reviews: 2010-11 Score Set

This set is not the best set out there but might be the cheapest. Panni put six different card models in their new set. I do like the Playoff Heroes and the Franchise Cards. The Net Cam cards are also cool. i find putting the hot rookies in the set, is the reason why it is so popular because I do not like the base cards at all. First reason is that the material used is very weak. I kept the set in my album, and some of the corners were coming off. I expected a lot more from Panni because their football set this year was great. It is only 99 cents a pack. Also I have found a few cheap Hot Rookie signed insert cards on ebay. Overall not the best set out there but you can do a whole lot better with sets but if your looking for the all of the rookies, this is the set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home